I’m a mom of four – they span in age from four to eleven. Do you know the photos I cherish most of them? Here’s a hint – they aren’t the times that I made them dress up and forced them to SAY CHEEZE for the camera. . . .
– It’s when I was able to capture the muddy grins after playing in their grandparents’ stream.
– The big smiles and silly faces dancing and jumping on the couch in mismatched dress-up clothes.
– Daddy cuddles after a tearful knee scraping.
– The quiet moments of looking out a window, in contemplation.
– The beautiful, everyday “remember when they loved doing that?” moments.
My passion is to find and preserve the radiance of your everyday, to show you that your ordinary everyday – yes, your messy, tearful, cluttered, mismatched everyday – is beautiful. I’d be honored to capture your story.
Learn more about our documentary storytelling photography sessions for families (and request our family session guide for more information and inspiration), or contact us to schedule a session in Philadelphia or South Jersey.